What’s going on around here? Here’s your update for June 2014
You may have noticed that – temporarily – all member functions are disabled. This is because we’re brewing something big. In the past we’ve been dealing with a fairly clunky system to handle profiles, social networking, forums, and general communication. We ultimately want to be a resource for Models & Photographers to do their ‘thang. On that note we’ve ripped down the old system and invested some cold hard cash into a whole new ballgame. We’re starting our social section anew.
- What happened to my stuff?
- Your profiles are temporarily disabled, we’re in the midst of trying to automate moving everyone over to the new system, however there will be some growing pains and to avoid confusion all around we’ve simply turned off these features while we ‘get it right’. Please bear with us.
- How long will this take?
- My aren’t you impatient? We hope to have the new system up and running by the end of June, possibly even sooner.
- What does this mean to me?
- Well a few things. You may have to do some work to get everything going in the new format, possibly even re-do a profile. However there is one bit of good news. Everyone who is currently a member will retain their membership, meaning we have you on file, we know you’re old school. That means that soon, there will be a “Premium” version of AntiPretty profiles that costs money. But you, as an early adopter won’t have to pay it. You’ll be a cut above the rest just for having signed up already, it’s our way of saying sorry for the hassle and thank you.
- If you’re new to the site and reading this, we will have a “Rush” period at the end of June where new people can get premium profiles for a very limited window, after that, you will be with all the filthy squealing masses who need to pay.
- I’m still confused….
- Shhh, shhh, it will all be okay. Just check back periodically between now and the end of June for more information, we’ll make it obvi0us what’s happening. Okay? Now get to sleep you have bags under your eyes I could pack lunches in… Crazy kids.
– Adam / Antipretty